Welcome to the Channel Installation Guide. It will take you 5-10 minutes to set up Channel.
Part One – Install Channel from the Office Store
- Log in to your Office 365 account as an site admin and go to the site (eg http://mycompany/myteam) where you want to show the Chatter Feed. Note – You may need to create the site or have your SharePoint Farm Administrator create it for you.
- Select the gear in the upper right corner and choose Add an app.
- Select SharePoint Store from the list of links on the left.
- Enter Channel in the search box (top right corner – look for text box with Find an app)
- Click the link for Channel – Salesforce Chatter Anywhere in the search results.
- Enter the number of user licenses and click BUY IT.
- Sign into your Microsoft Account and complete the purchasing process.
- Assign the appropriate people with a License and a Licensing Manager.
- Click Channel – Salesforce Chatter Anywhere under Recent.
- Complete the remaining installation steps for Channel.