Danny serves as Vice President of Marketing at ThreeWill. His primary responsibilities are to make sure that we are building partnerships with the right clients and getting out the message about how we can help clients.
That title grabbed your attention…
You’re here either because:
- You think you’re the best Office 365 Partner in Atlanta
- You’re looking for the best Office 365 Partner in Atlanta
I’m going to address folks that fall into the second camp. I’d like to make a case for why you should at least add ThreeWill to the short list of companies that you talk to if you outsource any parts of your Office 365 related projects.
If you fall in the first camp, feel free to leave comments below. The fact is the Atlanta Office 365 community is alive and well and there’s plenty of space for everyone.
So, instead of tooting our horn and saying how great we are, I’d like for our Clients and Partners to do the talking for us.
“If you need assistance with SharePoint, @threewill is the firm to hire. Fast, professional, personable--and finished product is amazing.”Melissa DeMelo, @melide7 https://twitter.com/melide7/status/555671475957411840
“I’ve been working with ThreeWill for over 10 years as a trusted partner. Their focus on delivering consistent quality on projects has been their recipe for success. More recently, they have invested heavily in Microsoft’s vision for the cloud and mobile. I look forward to an active partnership in the future.”Emilio Matt, Business Development Director, Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com
“We have been doing SharePoint for almost 7 years and ThreeWill is the only consulting company we have ever recommended. ThreeWill does excellent work and really knows their craft as good as anyone.”Sr. Technical Architect (Collaboration and Online Services), Fortune 50 Telecommunications Company
“Over the years, I have become a huge fan of ThreeWill. They have expertly worked with some of my major customer accounts, delivering superior results. The one thing that I can consistently expect when ThreeWill works with one of my customers is that the customer's expectations will be exceeded. Simply put, ThreeWill has become my go-to partner for delivery at my largest accounts and are always one of the first I recommend for new customer opportunities.”Kirk Evans, Principal Architect Evangelist – Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com
“We've been working with ThreeWill for over five years. As a trusted partner, we've enjoyed serving customers together. Our companies share a commitment to great customer service. ThreeWill’s team of highly professional and experienced experts are focused on building and extending the SharePoint platform. This focus has made it easy for us to partner with them because they complement what we do with Data Center/Infrastructure support and help us serve our customers better.”Tim Roe, Director Sales and Marketing – PCM http://nspi.pcm.com
“ThreeWill is my preferred SharePoint partner. In partnering with ThreeWill, I have found that they always put customer satisfaction first while providing creative and imaginative ways to solve our business needs. I think the best compliment you can give a development partner is in referring them to other colleagues. I have done this multiple times.”Tim Aligheri, CTO – Jackson Healthcare http://www.jacksonhealthcare.com
“It is working with companies like ThreeWill that truly make my job a joy each and every day. ThreeWill has shown unwavering commitment to not only Microsoft but to building great relationships with everyone they work with. Over the years I have seen how the ThreeWill team has positively impacted customers with their innovative approach to technology and knowing them has certainly impacted me personally over the years as well. I know that the next ten years will hold tremendous success for the entire ThreeWill team and I am excited to watch it happen.”Jason Jones, Partner Account Manager – Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com
“From a novice, one-man SharePoint shop to a mature, SharePoint development organization, ThreeWill has exceeded my expectations at every step of the way. I am grateful for the honesty, advice, and expertise that ThreeWill has provided over the years.”Jamie Thomason, SharePoint Operations Manager, Michael Baker Corporation http://www.mbakercorp.com
“ThreeWill did a fantastic job helping us refine the scope of our planned SharePoint integration to yield a plug-in that was on-time, on-budget, and high quality. Their agile development process allowed us to assess the trade-off impact of several mid-course changes based on effort, budget and timing. The ThreeWill members are truly SharePoint experts while also being very professional and hard working. We recommend ThreeWill.”Chris Badger, Enterprise Business Development Director – Hightail http://www.hightail.com
“Working with ThreeWill has been a great experience from the outset, when Microsoft first recommended ThreeWill to us as a leading SharePoint development organization, to this day as Polycom continues to lead the market video enabling SharePoint and other enterprise applications. ThreeWill has been consistently committed to our success, our partnership with Microsoft, and the needs of our customers as we provide video access and scale to the SharePoint user community.”Steve Pattison, Vice President, Business Development – Polycom http://www.polycom.com
If you’re looking to work with one of the Best Office 365 Partners in Atlanta, please contact us today.
- We are ranked in the top 5% of Microsoft partners based on four independent surveys.
- We have built over ten connectors for SharePoint for over twelve software firms including Atlassian, Jive, and Salesforce.
- We are a Microsoft Partner with Gold Application Development and Gold Collaboration & Content competencies.
- We are a Salesforce Product Development Partner.
- Established in 2001, we are based out of Alpharetta, Georgia (the Technology City of the South).
- All our consultants are Microsoft certified (many at the highest level), and each has an average of over ten years of Microsoft development and/or product development experience.
- We have been a part of one of the largest enterprise implementations of SharePoint (over 250K users).
- We have published books, articles, and have produced materials for Microsoft on technologies such as SharePoint, ASP.NET, C#, Office Development, and InfoPath.
- Our focus is not just technology, but also project management and effective and agile processes that ensure predictable results.
Partnerships are central to ThreeWill’s success. We have been a Microsoft Gold Partner for over fifteen years. We currently hold the Gold Application Development and Gold Collaboration & Content competency. We are ranked in the top 5% of Microsoft partners based on four independent surveys.
Our promise to our business sponsors:
1. Control – We provide the structure for our clients to control priority of features and budget throughout the lifetime of the project.
2. Choice – Because we deliver working software every two weeks, we earn our client’s business every two weeks.
3. Commitment – We take on your challenges like they are our own; you will not find another business partner more committed to your success.