Entry level position responsible for selling solutions by developing and managing relationships with existing assigned ThreeWill clients. The candidate will effectively write, oversee and manage the proposal process and/or develop unsolicited offerings on assigned accounts. Responsible for analyzing business opportunities to motivate existing assigned clients to engage our consulting services. Apply selling solutions to achieve budgeted revenue goals on assigned accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Work directly with President and Vice Presidents of the company on a day to day basis.
- Develop, close and manage sales for ThreeWill services on assigned accounts.
- Communicate the value of ThreeWill to current and future assigned clients and partners.
- Prepare and negotiate Statements of Work and Change Orders.
- Assist in the identification and refinement of new services for assigned accounts.
- Achieve or exceed revenue goals for assigned accounts.
- Act as liaison between delivery and client to ensure that projects are executed according to client expectations within the parameters of the terms of the contract.
- Act as primary interface with Microsoft Account Team for assigned accounts.
- Understand, adhere to and promotes the policies and procedures of ThreeWill.
- Self-starter with some sales experience preferred.
- Understanding of Microsoft Technologies, in particular SharePoint and Office Technologies, is preferred.
- Commitment to quality/passion for customer service and success.
- Excellent people skills and strong work ethic.
- Flexible approach that enables individual to work effectively in a dynamic, evolving work environment.
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple work demands on a daily basis and deliver time sensitive projects to deadline.
Other Beneficial Skills/ Certifications:
- Excellent written, verbal, critical thinking and analytical skills.
This job has no immediate personnel supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this Job Description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and the general public.
- We are ranked in the top 5% of Microsoft partners based on four independent surveys.
- We have built over ten connectors for SharePoint for over twelve software firms including Atlassian, Jive, and Salesforce.
- We are a Microsoft Partner with Gold Application Development and Gold Collaboration & Content competencies.
- We are a Salesforce Product Development Partner.
- Established in 2001, we are based out of Alpharetta, Georgia (the Technology City of the South).
- All our consultants are Microsoft certified (many at the highest level), and each has an average of over ten years of Microsoft development and/or product development experience.
- We have been a part of one of the largest enterprise implementations of SharePoint (over 250K users).
- We have published books, articles, and have produced materials for Microsoft on technologies such as SharePoint, ASP.NET, C#, Office Development, and InfoPath.
- Our focus is not just technology, but also project management and effective and agile processes that ensure predictable results.