Quality Assurance Engineers are responsible for the design, development and execution of software tests which verify software meets business or product specifications. In addition, Associate QA Engineers have at least 1+ years of proven software QA experience in the analysis, design, scheduling, construction, and execution of QA testing of enterprise or product software based solutions. Associate Quality Assurance Engineers are responsible for quality in product development or client engagements, along with improving project or product quality assurance practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Reviews and validates requirements and technical specifications
- Develops and executes test plans and detailed test cases based on requirements and/or customer conversations
- Documents results; offers observations or improvements after analysis of test results and overall product quality
- Collaborates with the development team on bug fix verification and validation (regression testing)
- Communicates professionally at all levels within and outside of the organization
- Supports, designs, develops and enhances test processes and reporting for QA processes
- Manages testing efforts across a 1 – 2 projects under tight deadlines
- Represents ThreeWill values to other associates and clients
- Shares knowledge with others (e.g. updates to ThreeWill knowledge repositories, internal/external presentations, and postings to public blogs)
- Creates or contributes to technical articles published on ThreeWill sites and/or for technical publications
- At least 1+ yrs quality assurance experience in Agile Development environments
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Experience with automated testing tools or equivalent automation skills
- Experience with web based application testing
- Defines problems, collects data, establishes facts, draws valid conclusions and provides solutions
- Identifies, communicates and escalates issues as required
- A team player and self starter who will work side by side with the development team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Application Integration
- Ability to work independently with clients, proactive, self-starter, and self-managed
- Solicitation and elicitation of client needs and requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with SharePoint (ability to create site collections, sites and lists at a minimum)
- Familiarity with programming languages and SQL to allow for defect triaging and automation
- A Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field, engineering, mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Desire to learn new technologies
Education and Experience
Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or equivalent and one to three years of relevant project experience is required. Alternatively, equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- We are ranked in the top 5% of Microsoft partners based on four independent surveys.
- We have built over ten connectors for SharePoint for over twelve software firms including Atlassian, Jive, and Salesforce.
- We are a Microsoft Partner with Gold Application Development and Gold Collaboration & Content competencies.
- We are a Salesforce Product Development Partner.
- Established in 2001, we are based out of Alpharetta, Georgia (the Technology City of the South).
- All our consultants are Microsoft certified (many at the highest level), and each has an average of over ten years of Microsoft development and/or product development experience.
- We have been a part of one of the largest enterprise implementations of SharePoint (over 250K users).
- We have published books, articles, and have produced materials for Microsoft on technologies such as SharePoint, ASP.NET, C#, Office Development, and InfoPath.
- Our focus is not just technology, but also project management and effective and agile processes that ensure predictable results.