We are always looking for passionate and talented associates to join ThreeWill. See all of our Job Descriptions for more details on ThreeWill associate roles. Below are some of the positions with somewhat urgent needs. Pete Skelly, VP of Technology – On Current Job Openings
Job Openings at ThreeWill
Here are the current job openings at ThreeWill:
- Senior Migration Engineer – Does the thought of being an integral part of enabling companies to move to the cloud make you excited? Does making an organization’s journey to the cloud effortless and pain free bring out your creative problem solving skills? If so, you might be a great fit for this role at ThreeWill!
- Client Principal – Do you want an entry level position selling solutions by developing and managing relationships with assigned ThreeWill clients?
- Scrum Master – Do you love managing a healthy product backlog and setting up sprints? We eat SCRUM for breakfast and we’re looking for a certified (and experienced) Scrum Master to add to the team.
- Associate Software Engineer – Do you want to be part of a team that values your technical skills, your passion for learning, and your desire to please clients? Want to work for a company with growth opportunities and work alongside some of the brightest developers in the industry? Click Apply Now and let’s talk.
- Senior Software Engineer / Senior Consultant – Does the application of the right technology and custom solution to a business problem make your heart swell? If understanding a client challenge, and turning that challenge into a business opportunity drives you, you might be a fit at ThreeWill!
- Principle Consultant – Do you live for custom software-based solutions? We’re looking for a seasoned individual who loves to deliver. Come join our amazing team!
- We are ranked in the top 5% of Microsoft partners based on four independent surveys.
- We have built over ten connectors for SharePoint for over twelve software firms including Atlassian, Jive, and Salesforce.
- We are a Microsoft Partner with Gold Application Development and Gold Collaboration & Content competencies.
- We are a Salesforce Product Development Partner.
- Established in 2001, we are based out of Alpharetta, Georgia (the Technology City of the South).
- All our consultants are Microsoft certified (many at the highest level), and each has an average of over ten years of Microsoft development and/or product development experience.
- We have been a part of one of the largest enterprise implementations of SharePoint (over 250K users).
- We have published books, articles, and have produced materials for Microsoft on technologies such as SharePoint, ASP.NET, C#, Office Development, and InfoPath.
- Our focus is not just technology, but also project management and effective and agile processes that ensure predictable results.