We are always looking for passionate and talented associates to join ThreeWill. See all of our Job Descriptions for more details on ThreeWill associate roles. Below are some of the positions with somewhat urgent needs. Pete Skelly, Director of Technology – On Current Job Openings
Job Openings at ThreeWill
Here are the current job openings at ThreeWill:
- Associate Software Engineer – Do you want to be part of a team that values your technical skills, your passion for learning, and your desire to please clients? Want to work for a company with growth opportunities and work alongside some of the brightest developers in the industry? Click Apply Now and let’s talk.
- Senior Software Engineer / Senior Consultant – Does the application of the right technology and custom solution to a business problem make your heart swell? If understanding a client challenge, and turning that challenge into a business opportunity drives you, you might be a fit at ThreeWill!
- Scrum Master – Do you love managing a healthy product backlog and setting up sprints? We eat SCRUM for breakfast and we’re looking for a certified (and experienced) Scrum Master to add to the team.
- Account Manager – Check out this entry level position for new college graduates to start out a successful sales career in the fast moving IT services industry. You’ll be working day to day with ThreeWill leadership and gain invaluable experience in sales. Best of all, you’ll have lots of happy clients because we have a world class delivery organization.
- We are ranked in the top 5% of Microsoft partners based on four independent surveys.
- We have built over ten connectors for SharePoint for over twelve software firms including Atlassian, Jive, and Salesforce.
- We are a Microsoft Partner with Gold Application Development and Gold Collaboration & Content competencies.
- We are a Salesforce Product Development Partner.
- Established in 2001, we are based out of Alpharetta, Georgia (the Technology City of the South).
- All our consultants are Microsoft certified (many at the highest level), and each has an average of over ten years of Microsoft development and/or product development experience.
- We have been a part of one of the largest enterprise implementations of SharePoint (over 250K users).
- We have published books, articles, and have produced materials for Microsoft on technologies such as SharePoint, ASP.NET, C#, Office Development, and InfoPath.
- Our focus is not just technology, but also project management and effective and agile processes that ensure predictable results.