“ThreeWill came in with the understanding that we did not have any expertise in SharePoint or resources to put extensive requirement documents together. They came in and took the role of Project Manager, BA and developer and worked with our elections team and implemented an outstanding solution and did it in less time than projected and stayed in cost. They are probably one of the best vendors that I’ve worked with in quite a while.”Merritt Beaver, CIO – Office of Georgia Secretary of State
Top 3 Education and Government Case Studies
Innovative state government agency.
The Georgia Secretary of State is responsible for managing the state’s elections. The legacy election information management solution was insufficient for the requirements of the 159 counties. Information was difficult to find, edit and add. Written on older open source code, they could no longer maintain the system. Additionally, it had security vulnerabilities.
ThreeWill built a custom solution built on SharePoint 2013. Information including voting poll site regulations, laws, official communications, collaborative discussions, calendaring, and FAQs are presented in a style that is branded according to the State’s requirements and easy to maintain. Search is prominent and robust.
- Customer can self maintain the portal
- Users can find the information required to perform their jobs
- System meets the State’s security requirements
- Faster time to production
- Underpinning technology is SharePoint, a commonly leveraged platform with the State’s IT agencies
An early childhood education provider headquartered in Georgia with over 260 franchised schools in 17 states.
Large and rapidly growing franchiser looking to more effectively drive collaboration among Franchisees, enabling Franchisees to quickly search and find documents and content related to operating their franchises and enabling Content Providers to quickly create, approve and publish updated content.
A highly branded Extranet Portal with an Information Architecture driven by the implementation of Enterprise Managed Metadata and the creation of a custom Search Center for finding and refining content searches. Sites Templates were established for Departments to publish Announcements, Special Events, content relevant to that department and Discussions for collaboration.
- Bi-directional flow of communication between the Franchiser and Franchisees
- Improved communication and knowledge sharing between Franchisees
- Rapid find-ability of documents and other content required to effective operate a franchise
- Established a “Franchisee” Community Center that enabled new Franchisees to quickly leverage the collection knowledge and experience of other Franchisees
A professional services firm that has been helping organizations achieve excellence and timely delivery for their most critical projects.
Customer has a formal methodology used for their project management approach and needed a tool to enforce that methodology.
Custom Microsoft Project Addin that enforces the Project Success Methodology.
- Reinforces the credibility of their expertise in managing large and complex projects for Fortune 500 companies
- Provides another revenue stream for licenses and training around the tool
- Provides a consistent and repeatable framework for their consultants to use on project management assignments
- A clear differentiation between them and their competition