“The ThreeWill Team is like an extension to our team. They take on problems and opportunities head on and put in the hard work to be successful. They provide a fresh perspective to challenges we face. ThreeWill shines when it comes to implementation. We look forward to working with them in the future.”Karee Lang, Director, Information Technology – Fortune 50 Entertainment Company
Top 3 Media and Entertainment Case Studies
Global Telecom services and equipment provider to millions of consumers, businesses and other service providers in dozens of countries.
Entertainment Group responsible for managing a holistic customer communications strategy to ensure consistency, relevance, improvement of customer experience, and alignment with corporate strategic goals.
A SharePoint 2010 application was being successfully used to manage all post-sale customer communication requests. The corporate I/T team made a decision to require that all SharePoint 2010 sites/applications be migrated to a new on-premise SharePoint 2013 server farm and to eliminate SharePoint sandboxed applications.
SharePoint 2013 application that retains the same user experience, business logic and workflows but includes a modern UI and leverages new SharePoint 2013 out-of-the-box functionality, e.g., user access request process.
New application significantly outperforms the SharePoint 2010 application without requiring any retraining of users. Smaller server side application footprint with key functions now performed with client-side code. New provisioning model was implemented that more efficiently supports potential future changes in the application. Benefits achieved with zero impact to existing user experience, including content migration of existing records from the SharePoint 2010 application instance.
Large global media and entertainment company operating in 200 countries in 30 languages.
Editors and Producers need to be able to view movie and television content and capture meta data related to specific scene segments that can be used to sell advertising and help schedule when commercial breaks should occur during the actual movie or television broadcast.
SharePoint Portal for viewing of all video content with the abiltiy to capture metadata for all video content. Custom search that enables Editors and Producers to search for video content and filter or refine the search results to a highly granular level.
- Advertising Sales able to quickly search video content and determine the best spots to sell advertising based upon the metadata captured for every scene
- Video content quickly rendered from external applications to be played within the Portal Video Player
- Rapid and refined search of specific video content based upon advanced metadata
- Ability to export Search Results for further analysis and usage in the sale of advertising
A Major League Baseball team.
Manual seasonal hiring process needed automation.
Custom solution leveraging Azure and Office 365. The solution is a public-facing site located at www.bravesemployment.com.
- Faster processing of applicants
- Better match of applicant skills to available positions
- Higher retention of desired rehires
- Improved collaboration among hiring departments to optimize the candidate pool
- Tighter controls preventing unnecessary, multiple interviews of undesired candidates