“Our initiative to move from Jive to SharePoint had a strong ROI business case but was complicated due to the short window for migration completion during the end of year holiday season. We needed a technology partner who could get the job done predictably in that short 6 week period. Additionally, we required the new SharePoint Intranet site to look and navigate like the legacy Jive site in order to not disrupt the field sales and service teams across the country who rely on the system daily for operations. ThreeWill not only met but exceeded our expectations in completing the migration on time and under budget!”IT Manager, Project Management Office, Large Distributor of Recreational Products
Top 3 Other Industry Case Studies
Anglo American plc is a British multinational mining company based in Johannesburg, South Africa, and London, United Kingdom. It is the world’s largest producer of platinum, with around 40% of world output, as well as being a major producer of diamonds, copper, nickel, iron ore, and metallurgical and thermal coal.
Anglo American made a decision to invest in Office 365 and an Intranet-in-a-Box product for their next-generation intranet and wanted to migrate selected content from a legacy Jive intranet platform.
Migration effort followed a specific strategy of avoiding migration of any “throwaway” content and instead focus on migrating key content in a way that demonstrated the capabilities of the new platform and encouraged future user adoption in these areas.
- Flexible migration approach that allowed for an extended time period for site owner optimization sites in the new platform
- Provided an intranet built on O365/SharePoint that leveraged existing Microsoft licensing and related cost reductions
- Intranet positioned on a modern/continuously updated platform
- Migrated approximately 5,000 Jive Places
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. With their technology, market intelligence, and products and services, Cox Automotive simplifies the trusted exchange and mobility of vehicles and maximizes value for dealers, manufacturers and car shoppers. To learn more about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive needed a plan for an Intranet transformation as part of overall Digital Workplace initiative, including migration of existing content coming from an existing social intranet platform to Office 365. The drivers for the project were decreasing costs, increasing innovation, improving the user experience and enabling mobile access to content.
- Clarity on Pilot/Production migration needs, including a finalized content migration strategy (content mapping/prioritization and requirements for site rationalization)
- Completion of a Digital Workplace design that allowed for a vision of what will be the future Intranet implementation and the user experience for migrated sites
- Understanding of gaps between out of the box SharePoint Online / Office 365 capabilities and key business usage scenarios
- Identified key enabling technologies and technologies that are either out-of-scope or candidates for a roadmap
Industry leader in third-party yard management services.
Company had manual, paper based, error prone safety, compliance, and financial processes that needed to be standardized and automated in order to reduce errors, increase productivity, and enable reporting to support business growth.
Office 365 Intranet available to hundreds of sites and thousands of users across the US. Mobile and desktop forms available to thousands of resources and centralized workflow. Simplified form completion (mobile phone), submission and automated workflow, routing, document generation and archival improved overall efficiency, compliance, and near real-time reporting.
- Increased data integrity
- Simplified and standardized forms
- Mobile enabled forms and submission
- Automated document generation
- Improved long-term archival and compliance management
- Significantly reduced new client onboarding time