“When one of the world’s largest MS Gold Partners needed urgent help with SharePoint integration for a major internal initiative, as lead consultant I wanted to enlist the help of ThreeWill but was naturally mindful of bruised egos! Thankfully I needn’t had worried. To my surprise, ThreeWill’s good reputation proceeded them and the programme sponsor was already aware of their good name. I therefore had the pleasure of working with ThreeWill on mission critical work and appreciated their pleasant, professional and pragmatic approach. I have no hesitations in recommending ThreeWill to customers of any size, and always look forward to any opportunity of working with them again.”Amir Khodaparast, Global Lead, Enterprise 2.0 Wiki (for Cultural Change) programme – Logica http://www.logica.com
Top 3 Professional Services and Legal Case Studies
Global provider of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics, and compliance expertise. Their unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage.
Replacement of a legacy Knowledge Base system utilized by both internal stakeholders and customers.
The replacement effort also needed to provide a solution with multiple new features to support new business requirements due to expanding use and competitive pressures. This Knowledge Base was the primary tool used by the customer support call center to provide “source of truth” information to customers and customer employees concerning employee policies and benefits. Security and segregation of customer data was a key requirement and mission-critical and core to their business.
Based on extensive feature and process reviews with users of the legacy system, ThreeWill designed and developed a SharePoint-based knowledge management solution. ThreeWill also worked with the customer’s knowledge management leadership team to develop and manage a process for knowledge content refresh/clean-up and training for knowledge engineers on content creation best practices/style guidelines as part of the new solution.
- Developed a more uniform style which was more accurate, consistent, and searchable based on refreshed information architecture/taxonomy, custom SharePoint content types and associated metadata tagging
- Created new content added to the system which had better adherence to style and metadata guidelines based on the new content authoring style guide and associated training for content authors
- Reduced inaccurate responses provided to callers by customer support representatives (CSRs) via preselection of metadata search settings based on CSR profile
- Improved quality of knowledge content and related search results due to automated workflows related to publishing and sunset of knowledgebase articles
- Deployed global and/or customer-specific alert messages to CSRs faster
- Improved searching/filtering experience supporting synonyms, acronyms, keywords, automated search suggestions, taxonomy-based searches and “hover-over” content pop-ups in search results.
- Developed the ability to promote articles as highly relevant
- Implemented multi-language support
- Created a decision-tree feature that supports structured Q&A searches for common questions
A multinational professional services firm with 700+ offices in 100+ countries. The firm provides assurance, financial audit, tax and advisory consulting services.
This company had to appropriately price and document their intercompany transactions to comply with various countries‘ rules and legislation. This was important for managing tax risk.
Whether you choose to apply a globally centralized approach or a decentralized approach to your documentation needs, you need to understand the rigorous transfer pricing scrutiny in the countries where you operate. This is needed so that you meet the local requirements, particularly where there is heightened risk. This risk-based approach allows you to align your company‘s business and tax strategies with your risk profile.
The existing International Transfer Pricing application was an On-Prem client-server application that was not able to effectively support the global needs for research and analysis of transfer pricing data for large, global enterprise customers.
ThreeWill worked with this client to modernize the current International Transfer Pricing application.
- Helping develop a structured and scalable framework for improving transfer pricing implementation
- Building integrated systems and processes across tax, business units and operations
The solution was implemented using numerous Azure PaaS Services. This included leveraging Azure Service Bus, Azure Search, Azure BLOB storage, Azure SQL, Azure Cognitive Services (Translation) and more.
- Developed sustainable practices to execute, monitor and report intercompany transactions with a flexible approach
- Enabled teams to work seamlessly together from offices around the world, responding quickly to your global and local needs
- Provided a single user interface across multiple larger international pricing data sources while respecting local data/content licensing requirements
- Helped to streamline internal processes and generate reporting packages to support transfer pricing documentation requirements under BEPS Action 13
ADP is a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics, and compliance expertise. Their unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. To learn more about ADP, visit www.adp.com.
ADP needed to reduce overall collaboration platform costs and consolidate on a unified collaboration platform to serve the entire organization. They also needed to support an overall strategy to leverage Microsoft 365 functions licensed by ADP while allowing the decommissioning of the current Jive instance and therefore eliminate Jive licensing costs. The migration will form the basis for a refreshed high-value collaboration tool that ADP users can leverage in their day-to-day work tasks to improve productivity.
We migrated select Jive Places and related content from the current ADP Jive instance to the ADP Microsoft 365/SharePoint Online tenant, leveraging automated migration utilities and associated consulting. We prioritized and scheduled content migration to minimize the impact on end-user access for ongoing collaboration. This included working with ADP on an overall Communication, Change Management, and Adoption effort.
- Reduced Jive licensing and ongoing support costs
- Reviewed and eliminate unnecessary Jive Places and related content from migration efforts
- Access to relevant information easier for users
- Established an “ownership” mindset among teams to maintain relevant content on an ongoing basis
- The functionality of the new platform motivated users to view this transition as a productivity-enhancing move
- ADP now has a single platform for company communication, collaboration, and coordination