Innovative state government agency.
The Georgia Secretary of State is responsible for managing the state’s elections. The legacy election information management solution was insufficient for the requirements of the 159 counties. Information was difficult to find, edit and add. Written on older open source code, they could no longer maintain the system. Additionally, it had security vulnerabilities.
ThreeWill built a custom solution built on SharePoint 2013. Information including voting poll site regulations, laws, official communications, collaborative discussions, calendaring, and FAQs are presented in a style that is branded according to the State’s requirements and easy to maintain. Search is prominent and robust.
- Customer can self maintain the portal
- Users can find the information required to perform their jobs
- System meets the State’s security requirements
- Faster time to production
- Underpinning technology is SharePoint, a commonly leveraged platform with the State’s IT agencies