In A Sentence
We help companies build modern digital workplaces on the Office 365 and SharePoint platform.
Key Highlights About ThreeWill
- We are ranked in the top 5% of Microsoft partners based on four independent surveys.
- We have built over ten connectors for SharePoint for over twelve software firms including Atlassian, Jive, and Salesforce.
- We are a Microsoft Partner with Gold Application Development and Gold Collaboration & Content competencies.
- We are a Salesforce Product Development Partner.
- Established in 2001,we are based out of Alpharetta, Georgia (the Technology City of the South).
- All our consultants are Microsoft certified (many at the highest level), and each has an average of over ten years of Microsoft development and/or product development experience.
- We have been a part of one of the largest enterprise implementations of SharePoint (over 250K users).
- We have published books, articles, and have produced materials for Microsoft on technologies such as SharePoint, ASP.NET, C#, Office Development, and InfoPath.
- Our focus is not just technology, but also project management and effective and agile processes that ensure predictable results.
Partnerships are central to ThreeWill’s success. We have been a Microsoft Gold Partner for over ten years. We currently hold the Gold Application Development and Gold Collaboration & Content competency. We are ranked in the top 5% of Microsoft partners based on four independent surveys. We are also a Salesforce Product Development – more recently focusing on Cloud Apps that integrate with Salesforce and Office 365. We are a Metalogix partner to help our customers migrate to and manage Office 365. Finally, we are a Nintex partner for customers looking for better workflow options in Office 365.
Our promise to our business sponsors:
1. Control – We provide the structure for our clients to control priority of features and budget throughout the lifetime of the project.
2. Choice – Because we deliver working software every two weeks, we earn our client’s business every two weeks.
3. Commitment – We take on your challenges like they are our own; you will not find another business partner more committed to your success.