A software company that delivers innovative software that crushes business complexity. From maximizing customer lifetime value to streamlining service to boosting efficiency, they help the world’s leading brands solve problems fast and transform for tomorrow.
The client wanted to extract Mesh (Jive) place and personal content items as well as Mesh uploaded videos to Microsoft 365 for archive purposes that enabled users to quickly and easily find Mesh content.
ThreeWill worked with the client to map Mesh content to Microsoft 365. Then ThreeWill migrated the Jive Mesh content to a Microsoft 365 tenant. A daily Reporting Dashboard was provided to the customer so that they could clearly see the progress of the migration.
- Conducted two Jive Migration workshops, which gave the client the knowledge and understanding of how the Migration process works and their involvement to support it.
- Shared Daily Production Migration Status via Migration Status Sites Summary and Migration Status Contents Summary.
- Provided Jive inventory reports.
- Quickly responded to inquiries and resolved requests as needed.
- Provided Personal Content Report and migrated the Personal Content.
- Implemented a custom video migration given the client had a custom video plugin in Jive.
The company saw immediate cost savings due to no longer paying Jive licensing fees. Migrating from Jive to Microsoft 365 allowed the client to have a single collaboration and document management platform in M365. With new and modern M365 Search capabilities, users can search and then based upon the search recommendations locate archived content.