Rob Horton is the Executive Director of Strategy and Marketing at ThreeWill. His experience includes over 25 years of leading software architecture, design, and development focusing on support tools, automation, and e-commerce for large corporations and his own small businesses.
As the Jive platform continues to remain relatively stagnant and the Microsoft 365 platform adds features at a nearly alarming pace, we have been working with an increasing number of organizations to generate ROM estimates for our Jive to Microsoft Enterprise Migration service offering. Since this has come up so frequently, we decided to update our “rules of thumb” guidelines for Enterprise Migration ROM budgets. See below for more details.
Jive to Microsoft Enterprise Migration Workshop
We offer and strongly encourage our ThreeWill Enterprise Migration workshop to help with understanding, organizing, and planning your migration from Jive to Microsoft. The workshop delivers critical information organizations need to make informed decisions regarding their migration from Jive to Microsoft.
- Jive to Microsoft Enterprise Migration Workshop – 20K
Typical Costs for a Jive Enterprise Migration
- Small – 20K workshop + 100 to 125K implementation
- Medium – 20K workshop + 125 to 250K implementation
- Large – 20K workshop + 250K to 500K implementation
- XL – 20K workshop + 500K+ implementation
Typical Characteristics of a Jive Enterprise Migration
- Small – Fewer than 30K Jive place content items (documents, files, blog posts, images, etc.), no new content types, and no new destination types for content
- Medium – 30K to 90K Jive place content items, no new content types, and no new destination types for content
- Large – 90K to 150K Jive place content items, 1 or 2 additional content types/destination types
- Extra Large – More than 90K Jive place content items, 2+ additional content types/destination types
Looking for More Information?
For more details, please see https://threewill.com/guides/the-ultimate-guide-to-jive-to-office-365-migrations/#educate-yourself-on-faqs