Trust ThreeWill’s Experience for a Successful Migration Solution
Collaboration is a key component of the modern business environment. Without a coherent collaboration strategy, companies end up using multiple solutions to deliver collaboration tools. A single platform unifies the collaboration experience for the organization by creating one place to go to work together.
Making the move from Jive to Microsoft 365 does more than save money on annual subscription costs. It allows organizations to consolidate resources and focus on building maturity in one key platform to meet current and future collaboration needs.
We know how important content collaboration is to an organization. We also know how it feels to have your content trapped in an expensive, antiquated platform. For nearly a decade, ThreeWill has helped over 100 organizations migrate more than 10 million pieces of content from Jive to Microsoft 365.
ThreeWill guides your migration through a comprehensive, three-step process:
Identify Your Destination
No two Jive implementations are the same, and neither is a migration to another collaboration platform.
- Review the current state of Jive, Microsoft 365, and any legacy environments.
- Consider the future value you want to drive from a unified collaboration platform.
- Establish priorities and constraints for users and stakeholders.
- Define the migration that works for your organization.
Transform Your Content
Migration to a new platform is more than a simple “lift and shift” process and requires a content-centric approach.
- Review existing content and determine what will and will not be migrated.
- Define migration mappings.
- Retrieve, transform, and upload content to the destination environment.
- Verify and remediate the migration process.
- Transform all links to their new location.
Drive Value Through Adoption
A focus on user adoption strategies promotes collaboration throughout the organization and accelerates ROI payback.
- Develop a well-defined support process and effective communication plans.
- Promote solution benefits and improve user experience.
- Manage resistance and encourage ongoing engagement.
- Identify specific success measures for sustained long-term user adoption.
Why Choose ThreeWill as Your Migration Partner?
Since Jive’s acquisition by Aurea in 2017, many customers have struggled with unwanted changes and operational uncertainty. Unstable functionality, intermittent outages, and declining innovation all lead to falling behind the competition as your employee experience stagnates.
Over the last decade, ThreeWill has built a suite of utilities and processes to help meet the increased demand for organizations looking to migrate their Intranet from Jive to Microsoft 365. Our state-of-the-art tools drive a successful migration experience with a continued focus on core business priorities.
Microsoft 365 gives your company a modern, collaborative workspace while eliminating expensive Jive licensing costs. Additional benefits include:
- Relevant content is migrated while legacy content is archived.
- System governance and control through centralized tools and processes.
- Improved user experience and job performance
- Cost savings with a single collaboration invoice
“The ThreeWill agile process gets results quickly, without the need for gathering all the requirements up front. As needs change, so can the ThreeWill team.”
Kimberly EubankExecutive Director - Customer Experience at Fortune 50 Telecommunications Company
“ThreeWill came in with the understanding that we did not have any expertise in SharePoint or resources to put extensive requirement documents together. They came in and took the role of Project Manager, BA and developer and worked with our elections team and implemented an outstanding solution and did it in less time than projected and stayed in cost. They are probably one of the best vendors that I’ve worked with in quite a while.”
Merritt BeaverCIO - Office of Georgia Secretary of State
“I am confident in ThreeWill's ability to help me succeed. More than just successfully delivering on a project but ensuring that the design and implementation are the correct cultural fit. Other reasons: listening, assessing, recommending, listening, considering, adapting, implementing, and sustaining,”
Christopher ElwellDirector, Timberland Investment Resources
“ThreeWill helped us extend Trove to meet our custom needs. They helped us avoid costs for an existing subscription by connecting up Salesforce with SharePoint. Working with Eric was great - I appreciated the status updates and the burndown chart for understanding our budget. I also enjoyed the weekly meetings to update me on the status of the project. I was able to save tens of thousands of dollars a year because of this project.”
Ellen HuntIT Business Partner, Panasonic USA