The core focus of ThreeWill is to “help employees thrive using Microsoft technologies.” In particular, our 10-year target is to help 1MM employees thrive by improving their digital collaboration, communication, and automation in the Microsoft Cloud.
As we carry out this vision, we highly depend on a healthy company culture that is based on the shared core values of Better Together, Extreme Ownership, Choose Growth, and Humble Confidence. These values are the basis of our actions, and they serve as the guiding principles for decision-making at ThreeWill.
ThreeWill Business Development Representatives are the bridge to building new relationships by representing the value ThreeWill can bring to helping their employees thrive on Microsoft Technologies. This role is a key initial face of the company, and we are looking for passionate people who want to share our vision in a way that builds the next long-term business relationships for ThreeWill. This role requires persistence and discipline to reach the goals needed to help us successfully grow our business. If you are up to a challenge, we have a great opportunity to represent a solid set of service offerings from a team that cares about our clients’ success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generates leads by soliciting and obtaining meetings with prospective clients
- Understands the competitive landscape of ThreeWill’s business and can represent what makes ThreeWill unique
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, and providing explanations of what value our services offer to a business
- Establishes new contacts and accounts using communication techniques, including e-mail, phone, LinkedIn, and networking events
- Improves existing sales database by updating account and contact data
- Disciplined updates to CRM Accounts and Contacts to measure the progress and investment in business relationships
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards and recommending improved policies and procedures
- Updates job knowledge by studying the business concepts and challenges where our service offerings provide solutions in our markets
- Meets and exceeds department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM software
- A displayed desire to meet and exceed goals set with your manager
- Closing skills (e.g., getting the commitment to take a meeting)
- Prospecting skills that help build a list of targeted prospective clients and customers
- Ability to quickly build a relationship over a variety of communication methods
- Persuasive communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to adapt a conversation based on the need being communicated by the Customer
- General professionalism in the representation of the company
- Motivation and desire to be successful in sales
Other Beneficial Skills/ Certifications:
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
- Understanding of what it takes to improve organizational communication and collaboration
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
This job has no immediate personnel supervisory responsibilities. The position can grow into management and field sales positions with or without supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this Job Description represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years in a lead generation field, preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and the general public.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds maximum, at times.
- Be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Position may require some travel, up to 20%, including overnight stays and quarterly in-person team events.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Employment at ThreeWill is and shall continue to be at-will, as defined under applicable law. Employment with ThreeWill may be terminated by either party at any time for any or no reason.