The core focus of ThreeWill is to “help employees thrive using Microsoft technologies.” In particular, our 10-year target is to help 1MM employees thrive by improving their digital collaboration, communication, and automation in the Microsoft Cloud.
As we carry out this vision, we highly depend on a healthy company culture that is based on the shared core values of Better Together, Extreme Ownership, Choose Growth, and Humble Confidence. These values are the basis of our actions, and they serve as the guiding principles for decision-making at ThreeWill.
Requires proven experience in the selling of professional services and associated solutions to Fortune 1000 clients. Responsible for building and maintaining long-term client relationships with assigned ThreeWill clients. This position requires the ability to work quickly, transparently, and effectively to identify and shape client services and solutions. The Client Principle will effectively manage the end-to-end sales cycle on assigned accounts to achieve or exceed sales goals for assigned accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Drives conversations from a business perspective and understands what questions to ask clients to discover new opportunities within new and existing accounts that may need ThreeWill Services.
- Coordinates and owns the interactions with the client throughout the lifecycle of the opportunity to bring in the right people at the right time that drive quick and effective closure of client opportunities.
- Facilitates and manages all stages of the sales cycle.
- Efficiently and effectively transitions opportunities to Delivery to ensure successful project initiation and delivery.
- Analyzes client markets and collaborates with Service Owners to recommend changes or additions to ThreeWill services.
- Works with Service Owners to identify or customize service offerings to meet client needs.
- Identifies customer issues, challenges, and opportunities and works with Service Owners to determine if a standard service offering or a custom service offering is presented to the client. If a customized approach is required, the Client Principal will depend on the Service Owner to build out a custom approach and the cost with the Client Principal pricing with proper margin and value to the client.
- For Standardized Service Offerings, the Client Principal is self-sufficient in selling directly to the client the standardized sales material, contracts, and pricing when developing solution proposals for the client.
- For Customized Service Offerings, the Client Principal works with the Service Owner, Director of Delivery, and Director of Clients to develop business proposals and quotes (SOWs) for clients.
- Negotiates business contract terms and conditions with clients within the limits provided by the Director of Finance.
- Responsible for driving additional business inside existing accounts by cultivating and expanding client relationships.
- Communicates the value proposition of ThreeWill to current and future assigned Accounts and Partners
- Achieves or exceeds sales goals for assigned accounts.
- Represents ThreeWill’s core values to partners and clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience with one or more of each of the following is highly desirable:
- Productivity and Sales Applications:o Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Sales Process:
- Experience with the application of Solution Selling to opportunities.
- Experience with the application of Insight Selling with clients.
- Technology Exposure
- Experience with selling Microsoft Cloud and Productivity Solutions.
- Experience with selling consulting services for custom business solutions that leverage agile delivery methodologies.
- Self-starter / self-managed with Professional Services sales experience preferred.
- Solicitation and elicitation of customer needs and requirements.
- Selling, persuasion, and negotiation.
- Commitment to quality and passion for client service and success.
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple work demands and deliver time-sensitive projects to deadlines.
This job has no immediate personnel supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this Job Description represent the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Relevant training and/or experience as indicated by one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Five or more years of relevant experience is required
- Alternatively, an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent people skills and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently with customers to proactively identify and shape opportunities.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds maximum, at times.
- Be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist.
- Position may require some travel, up to 20%, including overnight stays and quarterly in-person team events.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Employment at ThreeWill is and shall continue to be at-will, as defined under applicable law. Employment with ThreeWill may be terminated by either party at any time for any or no reason.