Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned) :
- Define and manage ThreeWill employer branding strategy aligned with company culture and values
- Work with Marketing to communicate ThreeWill employer brand via newsletter, internet, social media, etc.
- Build relationships with Universities and other Institutions that are key sources of talent.
- Design and execute recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate, hire and retain qualified candidates
- Evaluate and manage candidate sourcing and selection processes
- Define and implement recruiting strategies to build and support a diverse workforce
- Oversee and improve overall candidate experience including on-boarding and orientation processes (including updates to policy)
- Maintain a talent pipeline, including past, current, and potential candidates, for staffing needs
- Organize and attend recruiting events to establish a strong employer brand
- Manage overall compensation models for ThreeWill, including maintaining industry/competitive compensation models for reference and decision making by leadership
- Identify and coordinate training, growth, and succession plans to support company and Practice goals
- Work with Practice Owners and company leadership to proactively identify and fulfill resource needs
- Work with Practice Owners and company leadership to ensure proper onboarding and training for new hires
- Work with executive team to align HR, technology, and business objectives to talent management
- Conduct talent assessments to facilitate competency, individual growth, and leadership development
- Participate in annual strategic business planning regarding talent management
- Manage and make recommendations to ThreeWill compensation models based upon industry and competitive analysis and knowledge
- Define and report on talent management metrics to executive team and Practice Owner’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Excellent people skills and strong work ethic
- A flexible approach that enables the individual to work effectively in a dynamic, evolving work environment
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing, interviewing, and evaluation
- Hands-on experience with employee onboarding, “in-boarding”, and exit interviews
- Hands-on experience managing the delivery of employee development programs
- Ability to collect, gather, and analyze data and present concise actionable results to support company growth
- Functional command of Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
This job has no immediate personnel supervisory responsibilities. The position has the opportunity to grow into Director of HR that could include supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this Job Description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in human resources, business, education, communications, or a related field and minimum of 5 years of experience or equivalent experience required. Alternatively, an equivalent combination of various education and experience may be acceptable.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and the general public.