Danny serves as Vice President of Marketing at ThreeWill. His primary responsibilities are to make sure that we are building partnerships with the right clients and getting out the message about how we can help clients.
Thank you to everyone already registered for the live event on this Friday, Feb 20th at the Microsoft Alpharetta office. We’re fortunate to have 64 registrants already and we will have a full house (assuming the weather cooperates).
We’re really excited about the longer panel discussion with these IT Industry Leaders:
- Mandy Driscoll, SharePoint Technology Manager, Assistant Director for Ernst and Young
- Ryan Light, Assistant Director for Ernst and Young
- Scott Schemmel, Senior Vice President, Global IT for PGi
- Mike Schubert, Senior Manager for Portal Development at McKesson Corporation
- Beth Vinson, Application Developer for the Atlanta Braves
The audience for this event is CIO ‘s and CTO’s, as well as IT Pro’s and Solution Architects. The information in the presentation is technical in nature and is designed to inform technical buyers, decision makers, IT service managers, and solution architects.
- For CIO’s … learn how the combination of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure can maximize return on investment and support your business strategy by delivering business agility, flexibility, and productivity through private, public, and hybrid cloud implementations
- For IT Pro’s … learn how Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure can enable and support the business strategy and can be delivered in a cost effective, supportable and customizable way
- For Solution Architects … learn how Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure can enable you to design and deliver custom solutions that provide maximum business value by focusing on solving the business problem, not concentrating on infrastructure