A leader in life sciences, diagnostics, and applied chemical markets, delivering innovative technology solutions that provide trusted answers to researchers’ most challenging scientific questions.
The company wanted to move up to 50,000 Jive place content items to Microsoft 365. This was to help the company stay strategically aligned with Microsoft as the core communication and collaboration platform for the company.
ThreeWill worked with the company to map and migrate Spark (Jive) content to Microsoft 365.
- Conducted a Jive Migration workshop, which gave the company the knowledge and understanding of how the migration process works and their involvement to support it.
- Enhanced the Migration Utilities for migration of Questions and Conversations.
- Filtered outdated content out of the migration.
- Daily status charts were provided to the customer so that they could clearly see the progress of the migration.
- Provided inventory reports, and validation checklist for the Jive migration.
- Quickly responded to inquiries and resolved requests as needed.
Allowed for flexible permissions migrations
- Limit Members – Finer-grained control of space entitlement migration
- Member vs. Visitor Choice – Flexible control of whether members were migrated to members or to visitors
- Custom Everyone – Allowed for specification of a custom “Everyone” ID
Provided a way to configure for custom page template for content pages
- Migration of the company’s unique use of emojis/emoticons
- Identified Assumed Answered content and marked it as answered for the migrated content
The company saw immediate cost savings due to no longer paying the cost of Jive licensing fees. Migrating from Jive to Microsoft 365 allowed for the company to have a single communication and collaboration platform within M365. With new and modern M365 capabilities, users can quickly respond to inquiries and resolve requests. The quality and fidelity of the migrated content exceeded the client’s expectations and provides an enhanced employee experience for users.