An American healthcare company that owns many brands mainly relating to pharmacy. They are healthcare innovators who value collaboration, caring, integrity, and accountability.
As a result of a significant corporate merger, the client was facing a large SharePoint transformation from multiple on-premises farms to the Microsoft Cloud.
The client had over 20,000 on-premises SharePoint sites, a majority of which were on unsupported environments, that needed to be migrated to SharePoint Online. They needed all sites to transition to a supported environment and become available to all employees. This enables them to work anywhere, anytime. The client had limited resources to complete the migration and an aggressive timeline to complete the project.
- The project resolved accessibility challenges for merging companies to access data in a consolidated SPO environment
- Utilized the one consolidated SharePoint List
- Leveraged ThreeWill’s automation framework to accelerate the Migration timeline
- ThreeWill heavily utilized the Content Matrix during this migration
- We leveraged a partnership relationship with Quest to accelerate the resolution of issues
- Implemented an automation option that ensured the use of exceptionally large site collections and subsites (ex over 600 sites)
- We integrated with an existing Client Migration Team to help accelerate the migration
- The solution was a joint effort of the client’s internal team and ThreeWill working together to transform to Microsoft Cloud
- ThreeWill brought structure with the Daily Standup calls, which too included the use of a Planner Board
- This project allowed for the completion of migrating all legacy on-prem active SharePoint sites
- The client’s internal team got the opportunity to work directly on some of the migrations to get a better feel for how to handle the migrations
- Cost savings
- Mitigated what was a security issue to be on unsupported software
- This effort greatly promoted collaboration to improve customer and employee experiences given the use of Microsoft Cloud, which was accessible by all colleagues