Peloton’s goal is to bring the community and excitement of boutique fitness into the home. They are an American exercise equipment and media company based in New York. Users remotely participate in spinning classes that are streamed from the company’s fitness studio.
The Peloton team needed help from an outside partner to meet aggressive deadlines in the year of their IPO.
- Peloton partnered with ThreeWill to create a scalable architecture for their music service
- ThreeWill worked as a key extension to the Peloton development team
- The services that we used were not only development but also quality assurance report as well as utilizing agile project management support
- Peloton was able to meet scalable requirements of new music service
- The project team had daily standups to make adjustments and make sure the velocity of the project remained high
- The end result was the integration of a new architecture that can support the increased workload required for the new music service
- Was able to deliver to their end users a scalable solution for their 1.4 million users