Georgia Secretary of State, a state government agency.
The Georgia Secretary of State agency is responsible for the administration of secure, accessible, and fair elections; registration of corporations; regulation of charities and securities; and oversight of professional license holders. The agency has implemented many e-government solutions while in office. The agency has also worked to communicate more efficiently with Georgia’s businesses, promote voter registration, cut bureaucratic red tape, reduce costs on Georgia taxpayers, and deter corporate identity theft.
ThreeWill designed, implemented, tested, and documented the transition to a new SharePoint 2016 environment for over ten SharePoint-based applications. We worked with other Microsoft partners and the agency to accomplish this project. We were responsible for managing the overall process and guiding the team to meet the project constraints.
- Achieved goal of one synchronized and controlled Development, Testing, Staging, and Production environment for over ten SharePoint-based applications
- Have a process for consistently updating and promoting the software through these environments
- Agency is now on the most recent version of SharePoint and can take advantage of the latest features
- The environment is more secure because they are running on the latest versions of software
- Updated software including Nintex and Extranet Collaboration Manager