If You Ignore It…
It just gets worse
Let’s play this out if you continue to not get to the finish line:
- You’ll continue to pay the upfront costs associated with deploying new systems including purchasing servers, appliances, software and other infrastructure elements necessary to support your on-prem/hybrid environment.
- You’ll continue to have the ongoing cost of ownership for activities like periodic upgrades as your organization grows or additional servers/appliances to deal with compliance needs and new security threats.
- You’ll continue to be burdened with IT Labor Costs for non-strategic activities – your staff gets the 2 AM call when the Intranet is down during the busy season.
- You have to hire and fire staff to support your organization when the organization grows (or shrinks)
- Your uptime will not let you sleep at night – Microsoft has a Service Level Agreement to support 99.9% uptime. Do you?
And what happens if you just do nothing? If you just keep doing what you’ve been doing?
Your team will continue to install Service Packs. And, get 2 AM texts that the server is down.
Problem is…they might update their resumes the next morning because this isn’t the IT career they dreamed of as a child…
It Worked For These People
(and it will work for you)
One client (with over 20,000 employees) asked us to get them over to Microsoft 365. They were on an unsupported on-prem version and had no bandwidth to do the migration. The project was further complicated because of a sophisticated integration with on-prem SharePoint.
We created and executed a plan to make the move – discussing the pros and cons of keeping customizations and using new features of Microsoft 365 that made earlier customizations obsolete.
Another client asked for help – they needed a plan that included working together to migrate successfully.
Here’s a quote from that project –
“The ThreeWill Team is like an extension to our team. They take on problems and opportunities head on and put in the hard work to be successful. They provide a fresh perspective to challenges we face. ThreeWill shines when it comes to implementation. We look forward to working with them in the future.”Karee Lang, Director, Information Technology – Fortune 50 Entertainment Company
Here’s what our key partner, Quest, has to say about us –
"ThreeWill takes an innovative approach to meeting customer requirements. Their expertise and hands-on know how make them an ideal solution partner for large organizations with demanding SharePoint requirements."Joe Sullivan, Director Global SIs, Cloud Alliances, Metalogix http://www.metalogix.com
It’s Decision Time
You have a choice to make…
Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all).
Finally, get to the finish line and reduce all the costs involved with maintaining your own environment.
Which do you really want for your company?
Here’s what to do now…
Download the Microsoft 365 Migrator Pack today by providing your email below (and we’ll email you the download details) and clicking “Submit.”