Improved Project Efficiency
As part of our formal project mangement approach, agile principles enourage a constant “inspect & adapt” approach for improving project efficiency.
Increased Value Realization
Our project management approach focuses on both reduced costs and increased benefits to maximize the return on your technology investments.
Careful monitoring and control of project costs along scope completion velocity help to reduce costs while close coordination of technology implementation with adoption and change management workstreams also ensures maxmimum realized benefits.
Effective project management always includes a formal risk management approach with the goal to identify, quantify, and avoid or mitigate key risks.
- “The ThreeWill agile process gets results quickly, without the need for gathering all the requirements up front. As needs change, so can the ThreeWill team.”
Kimberly EubankExecutive Director - Customer Experience at Fortune 50 Telecommunications Company
- “ThreeWill came in with the understanding that we did not have any expertise in SharePoint or resources to put extensive requirement documents together. They came in and took the role of Project Manager, BA and developer and worked with our elections team and implemented an outstanding solution and did it in less time than projected and stayed in cost. They are probably one of the best vendors that I’ve worked with in quite a while.”
Merritt BeaverCIO - Office of Georgia Secretary of State
- “I am confident in ThreeWill's ability to help me succeed. More than just successfully delivering on a project but ensuring that the design and implementation are the correct cultural fit. Other reasons: listening, assessing, recommending, listening, considering, adapting, implementing, and sustaining,”
Christopher ElwellDirector, Timberland Investment Resources
- “ThreeWill helped us extend Trove to meet our custom needs. They helped us avoid costs for an existing subscription by connecting up Salesforce with SharePoint. Working with Eric was great - I appreciated the status updates and the burndown chart for understanding our budget. I also enjoyed the weekly meetings to update me on the status of the project. I was able to save tens of thousands of dollars a year because of this project.”
Ellen HuntIT Business Partner, Panasonic USA
- “ThreeWill led us in revealing the value and benefits of effective SharePoint deployment planning to our IT division. With an impeccable work ethic, professional resources, and a relational mission, they educated us on a foundation for a successful implementation. We continue to enjoy the value added offerings that ThreeWill brings to the table.”
John GerardiSenior Tech Project Manager - Sterling Commerce, Inc.
- “The ThreeWill team did an excellent job in assisting us in defining the business requirements around a new corporate process. ThreeWill has superb integrity and provides invaluable advice and support.”
Mike CullyDirector, Global Distribution and Marketing - Fortune 500 Construction and Farm Machinery Company
- “ThreeWill helped us build the SharePoint Connector for Confluence. They delivered exactly what they promised, beat our aggressive deadline, and helped us ship an awesome product that is still going strong!”
Jonathan NolenDirector of Developer Relations - Atlassian Software
- “ThreeWill did a fantastic job helping us refine the scope of our planned SharePoint integration to yield a plug-in that was on-time, on-budget, and high quality. Their agile development process allowed us to assess the trade-off impact of several mid-course changes based on effort, budget and timing. The ThreeWill members are truly SharePoint experts while also being very professional and hard working. We recommend ThreeWill.”
Chris BadgerEnterprise Business Development Director - Hightail