Partner with ThreeWill for a Successful IT Integration
Successful businesses are nimble. Many organizations use mergers and acquisitions as an important piece of their business’s growth plan. At other times, organizations may look to divest business lines to remain agile.
Effective consolidation of IT platforms and business applications will eliminate redundancies, centralize, and strengthen security practices, prevent data loss, and improve staff retention during this crucial time in a company’s lifecycle.
Managing the consolidation or divestment of Microsoft tenant workloads is a tedious and challenging process, impacting content management, messaging, and identity, and access management. ThreeWill will work alongside you to meet contractual M&A milestones and commitments related to IT investments and costs.
Properly assessing, combining, or consolidating systems can save valuable time and money while driving effective employee productivity and efficiency in the usage and consumption of core systems and processes.
In fact, well-planned cloud migrations save an average of 15% on overall IT spending.
ThreeWill guides your M&A M365 consolidation by leveraging technologies that automate and streamline the migration process, making it safe, secure, and easy.
Assess Current Environments
Assessing your current M365 tenant and business environments ensures that you can consolidate systems, platforms, and business applications with minimal disruption to operations and in compliance with M&A contractual commitments.
- Assess source and destination environments
- Conduct content inventory, rationalization, and mapping
- Determine the optimal migration approach
- Establish priorities and constraints for employees and other stakeholders
Transform Your Content
An affective transformation strategy ensures a positive employee experience with minimal impacts to productivity, eliminating any confusion over which systems, business applications and processes to use to effectively perform their jobs.
- Prepare Microsoft 365 tenant and content destinations
- Define migration mappings
- Extract and upload content to the destination tenant
- Validate and remediate the migration process
Drive Value Realization
Adoption and Change Management strategies drive value realization and ensure that employees communicate and collaborate together in an effective, efficient manner after an M&A event within a global, mobile, and remote workforce.
- Develop user adoption and change management strategies
- Provide training and support
- Measure usage and adoption
- Accelerate ROI payback
- Improve efficiencies through usage assessments
Reduce Business and Technical Risks During Any Major Change in Organizational Structure
Achieve Business Goals
- Decrease IT overhead costs
- Comply with budget and cost constraints to achieve planned ROI
- Meet contractual commitments of an entity acquisition or divestiture
- Create data governance plans that improve efficiencies in data acquisition and storage
Increase Employee Satisfaction
- Drive efficiency in usage of core systems and processes
- Enable continuous enhancements to the employee communication and collaboration experience
- Streamline systems, business applications, and processes for effective job performance
- Centralize and strengthen security practices
- Improve enforcement of system policies for access control, licensing, identify profiles, and features
- Prevent data loss and eliminate outdated data
“We worked with ThreeWill on a Jive - Microsoft 365 migration for a multinational client. The migration involved multiple territories and languages and considerable complexity. ThreeWill demonstrated exceptional rigour in their process, whilst using agile to respond to constant challenges that emerged at various points during the evolution of the project. Their clear communication to the client about their process, progress and options meant that there was always alignment between them and the client and no surprises. Where they were asked to come up with options for meeting particular challenges, they had a transparent and consistent methodology which meant the client could make informed decisions. The technology solution itself resulted in an exceptionally high quality outcome, delivered on time and to budget.”
Alan RichardsonPartner at Oxzeon
“I am confident in ThreeWill's ability to help me succeed. More than just successfully delivering on a project but ensuring that the design and implementation are the correct cultural fit. Other reasons: listening, assessing, recommending, listening, considering, adapting, implementing, and sustaining,”
Christopher ElwellDirector, Timberland Investment Resources
“ThreeWill helped us extend Trove to meet our custom needs. They helped us avoid costs for an existing subscription by connecting up Salesforce with SharePoint. Working with Eric was great - I appreciated the status updates and the burndown chart for understanding our budget. I also enjoyed the weekly meetings to update me on the status of the project. I was able to save tens of thousands of dollars a year because of this project.”
Ellen HuntIT Business Partner, Panasonic USA
“ThreeWill helped us migrate from Jive to SharePoint. We were impressed with the methodology followed in the project. Standups and weekly reports were great communication. It was a particularly well-managed project - we had a highly committed team that met tight deadlines to make a year-end deadline. The project was under budget and we were able to avoid an annual renewal fee that easily justified the project.”
Dave JamesVP of Technology, PR Newswire
Plan Your Tenant Migration Journey
ThreeWill is your strategic partner for tenant migrations.