Bob is passionate about helping technology initiatives generate maximum return on investment through fit-for-purpose project management/execution approaches and effective user adoption and organizational change management strategies.
He has a balanced technical, leadership and communication skill set with experiences covering aerospace/defense, engineering/construction, financial crimes/risk/compliance, commercial ISV, and healthcare industries. Bob’s professional accomplishments include alignment of strategic information technology initiatives with corporate business objectives in a $350+ million annual revenue environment, practical adoption of new technologies for process management, successful creation/management of client and professional services organizations, and hands-on leadership anchored in lean thinking and an agile mindset for several successful enterprise level technology initiatives covering the full spectrum of predictive and adaptive project approaches.
- Management/development of technical organizations: product development, professional services, client services and information technology.
- Agile Project Management/Scrum Master (PMI-ACP, PMI-PMP and CSM Certifications)
- CRM processes and systems – technology, requirements, deployment, customer management
- User adoption/organizational change management (Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist certification)
- Information Systems – asset/vendor management, technology/business alignment
- Technology Application – SOA, ESB, content management systems, On-Premise and Cloud-based B2B Collaboration Systems, Microsoft Microsoft 365/SharePoint/Azure/PowerBI (MCSA BI certification)
- Business process analysis/design
Master of Science – Structural Engineering/Computer Integrated Manufacturing – Georgia Tech
Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering – University of Tennessee