Caroline’s early years were spent working in a mainframe environment writing and maintaining applications written in COBOL. She made the jump to general IT and client application development when she moved to a small manufacturing company close to home where, as the only IT person, she was responsible for all aspects of software development, network infrastructure and desktop support. This helped her develop strong troubleshooting and time management skills, as well as enhancing her ability to work independently and creatively to reach viable solutions for the users.
When Caroline is not at work she enjoys recreational kayaking, hanging out with her husband and two sons, spending time with friends and reading.
Caroline has a BS degree in Industrial Management from Auburn University and loves supporting her Tigers (through both the good times and the bad).
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online/On-Premises, Microsoft Azure, Nintex
- SPFx, React, Redux, JSON, CSOM/JSOM, REST, PnP
- Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, Git, Gulp, PowerShell, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath
- Software Development Lifecycle, Agile, Scrum, Object Oriented Design, DevOps, REST APIs