Software Engineer – Enterprise Web Application
- Worked across the full stack (ASP.NET Web API, AngularJS, SQL Server) to help develop a large, custom Enterprise web application.
- Implemented Internationalization using Angular Locale and Angular Translate.
- Assisted in developing a custom User Access Management scheme to control permissions to various features of the app.
- Created unit tests with Karma and Jasmine.
- Provided various support including debugging and creating tools to support testing.
Software Engineer – Site Migration to SharePoint 2013
- Re-architected an existing SharePoint 2010 site for increased performance and usability in SharePoint 2013.
- Developed a custom front-end to interact with SharePoint using AngularJS.
- Extracted existing server-side logic into client-side code, removing the need for deploying a SharePoint solution.
- Assisted in migrating existing SharePoint 2010 content to SharePoint 2013.
- Helped plan a development flow using git, gulp, bower, and Visual Studio Team Services.
Software Engineer – New Portal Implementation
- Helped develop a new SharePoint 2013 portal from the ground up
- Applied custom, mobile responsive branding throughout the SharePoint site using customized master pages, page layouts, AngularJS and Bootstrap. Much of the branding uses REST to create list-driven controls.
- Developed custom SOAP service to serve information to the front-end using WCF and C#
- Developed a fully custom multiple-file upload control to be used anywhere on the site and across site collections.
Software Engineer – Long Term Support
- Assisted client in supporting their Enterprise Collaboration platforms (SharePoint, Jive) and maintaining their existing code base.
- Provided consultation and testing support for SharePoint migrations (2007 – 2010 and 2010 – 2013)
- Developed applications to fill gaps in interactive functionality between identity providers (Okta, AD) and Jive.
- Built SharePoint Designer workflows to provide additional functionality to users.
B. S. Electrical Engineering, Auburn University
Visual Studio.NET (2008, 2010, 2012, 2013), Visual Studio Code, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010/2013, InfoPath 2007/2010, Fiddler, IntelliJ IDEA
- SharePoint: SharePoint 2007/2010/2013, web parts, application pages, CSOM/JSOM, InfoPath
- Client Side: jQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Angular UI Router, JSON
- Server Side: .NET, ASP.NET, Web Services
- Development: git, npm, bower, gulp
Azure, Windows 2012/2008, IIS
Full Software Development Lifecycle, Agile/Scrum, Object-Oriented Programming, Functional Programming