Ulenda has supported the delivery of both small and large projects and been heavily involved via the entire SDLC lifecycle of Software Development projects primarily working with AT&T and Accenture. As a Scrum Master at ThreeWill, Ulenda is focused on leading Agile delivery of projects for ThreeWill customers.
University of Southern Mississippi, BS in Business Administration
- Emphasis in Management Information Systems.
- PMI certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Scrum Master Certified
- SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified
- Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist
- Utilize Microsoft Teams for collaboration both Internally with the Company and Externally with Clients we work with, which serves as a direct means of communicating both while on Calls and not on Calls
- Utilize Microsoft’s Planner Board, which allows for great opportunity to track Open Items both Internally and Externally with Clients
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Utilize Azure DevOps for managing Product Backlog Items and Bugs
- Utilized JIRA for Issue tracking of Stories, Tasks and Bugs
- Utilized AgileCraft and SAFe to facilitate and appropriately track Scrum Team effort
- Microsoft Teams
- SharePoint O365