Danny serves as Vice President of Client Development at ThreeWill. His primary responsibilities are to make sure that we are building partnerships with the right clients and getting out the message about how we can help clients.
1. Get a Professional Picture for your Linkedin Profile Page (thanks to Eye-On-Images)
2. Network with others and get to meet others in the Atlanta area at some of best and biggest companies
3. Meet someone you haven’t worked with at ThreeWill – and many of us will be there with our better half
4. Learn more about the ThreeWill Foundation – learn how you’ve enabled us to give back to the community
5. Bring a Friend/Spouse/Co-Workers – No need to come alone – make a night of it!
6. Laugh, lots – Laughter is good for the soul
7. Enjoy drinks and hors d’oeuvres and your choice of a wine glass or a beer mug to remember the occasion
8. It’s free – besides the cost of babysitting for the kids, it’s a really fun date night and who couldn’t use more of those?
9. Improv Can Make You a Better Collaborator – here’s 10 ways that it can…
10. Most importantly, Danny keeps having a reoccurring nightmare from his childhood about hosting a party and no one shows up – your presence will comfort him and bring an end to this senseless misery.
Recent Performances (Details / Ask the Experts)
You might recognize one of the team members of No Refunds…This is going to be a lot of fun and we hope you can make it!