Austin Ryan is a Marketing Analyst at ThreeWill. Austin is certified in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Hootsuite Social Media, and has experience SEO optimizing WordPress websites. He also creates and packages content for the website and ThreeWill’s social media channels including podcast post production.
Why ThreeWill is a great place to work in 2021
This year has been a unique one for the business world. Read about how ThreeWill is uniquely situated to be a great place to work in the new year.
1. Work from Home
ThreeWill has had a flexible home/office policy for years now. When the country moved to remote, we already had the infrastructure to do it. Plus, modern workplaces are kind of our thing.
2. Big Company Benefits
Full-time associates at ThreeWill are entitled to the following benefits:
- Nine (9) Paid Holidays per Year
- Competitive Salary with Career Development Plans
- Bonus Potential
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO) – Five (5) Days per Year
- Communications Allowance
- Health Insurance (PPO)
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
The following intangible benefits are offered to improve your working experience at ThreeWill:
- Minimal travel (many of our projects are with companies in the Atlanta area)
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work schedules
- A positive work environment with team players
- Latest software development tools and hardware
- As much free coffee and tea that you can handle while in the office…
3. Our Culture
Our culture is based on our shared values. These values are the basis of our actions and serve as the guiding principles for decision making at ThreeWill.
- Free Will – We choose to succeed.
- Responsibility – We are accountable for our decisions.
- Teamwork – We work for a larger purpose.
- Honesty – We treat each other and clients fairly and honestly.
- Growth – We encourage each other to grow in a balanced way.
- Value – We strive to provide maximal value for our customers.
- Passion – We love what we do and working at ThreeWill.
4. Small teams. Big clients
We work with some of the biggest names in every major industry. Working at ThreeWill will give you the tools to succeed in even the most complicated project. Check out our case studies.
5. Microsoft 365
We utilize some of the most powerful and customizable technology with the help of Microsoft 365. There are always new abilities to learn and we love to stay on top of technology trends.
6. The Corporate Office
When we do make it back into working from the office, there are perks to that too!
7. Fun Events
At events like our Our Annual Braves Client Appreciation Event, you can mingle with clients and enjoy food and beverages from a Party Suite during a Braves game
8. Always Learning
Part of our bonus incentives includes ‘me’ goals. These goals have to do with improving yourself. What a great way to receive a bonus!
We also have sponsorships. This is a mentor program the helps all employees in their short and long term goals
Head over to our careers section of the website to learn more about the current openings and hear directly from the team about what it’s like to work at ThreeWill. We are always looking for passionate team members who fit into our culture and love what they do!