A multinational professional services firm with 700+ offices in 100+ countries. The firm provides assurance, financial audit, tax and advisory consulting services.
This company had to appropriately price and document their intercompany transactions to comply with various countries‘ rules and legislation. This was important for managing tax risk.
Whether you choose to apply a globally centralized approach or a decentralized approach to your documentation needs, you need to understand the rigorous transfer pricing scrutiny in the countries where you operate. This is needed so that you meet the local requirements, particularly where there is heightened risk. This risk-based approach allows you to align your company‘s business and tax strategies with your risk profile.
The existing International Transfer Pricing application was an On-Prem client-server application that was not able to effectively support the global needs for research and analysis of transfer pricing data for large, global enterprise customers.
ThreeWill worked with this client to modernize the current International Transfer Pricing application.
- Helping develop a structured and scalable framework for improving transfer pricing implementation
- Building integrated systems and processes across tax, business units and operations
The solution was implemented using numerous Azure PaaS Services. This included leveraging Azure Service Bus, Azure Search, Azure BLOB storage, Azure SQL, Azure Cognitive Services (Translation) and more.
- Developed sustainable practices to execute, monitor and report intercompany transactions with a flexible approach
- Enabled teams to work seamlessly together from offices around the world, responding quickly to your global and local needs
- Provided a single user interface across multiple larger international pricing data sources while respecting local data/content licensing requirements
- Helped to streamline internal processes and generate reporting packages to support transfer pricing documentation requirements under BEPS Action 13