Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Publishing blog posts on WordPress including adding/editing images from Shutterstock
- Post production and publishing of podcasts to Soundcloud/Wordpress and transcripts on Rev.com
- Quarterly Hootsuite Updates
- Quarterly Bio Updates for everyone on WordPress
- Monthly publishing of success stories on WordPress
- Monthly publishing of testimonials on WordPress
- Social – responding to Disqus questions, Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn questions
- Monthly newsletter – create and send for review
- Daily – online chat on website using SnapEngage
- Daily – respond to online forms (Contact Us / Trials /etc).
- Improve SEO scores on our website using Yoast
- Help with live events by setting up/breaking down booths and answering basic questions
- Help decide on/research marketing collateral
- Help run webinars on GoToWebinar
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business discipline or equivalent experience
- Commitment to Quality/Passion for Customer Service and Success
- Excellent people skills and a strong work ethic
- A flexible approach that enables the individual to work effectively in a dynamic, evolving work environment
- Solid organizational and project management skills – Ability to multi-task and balance multiple work demands on a daily basis and deliver time-sensitive projects to deadline
Other Beneficial Skills/ Certifications:
- Excellent written, verbal, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Solid command of Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office software packages, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project
- Some experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (including Photoshop, Audition, and Premiere Pro)
- Knowledge of marketing tools/platforms like WordPress, Hootsuite, Disqus, SnapEngage, Yoast, and GoToWebinar are beneficial (but not required)
This job has no immediate personnel supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this Job Description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Current enrollment in Marketing or Business discipline is required. Alternatively, the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and the general public.