Improve Bottom Line
Modern Digital Workplaces help drive the top and bottom line and increase innovation and velocity.
Drive efficiencies in onboarding, finding content, automating key processes and documents.
Satisfy End Users
Improve Net Promoter Score for customers/employees and create apps your users will love.
Secure corporate IP, reduce complaints and take advantage of the latest technologies.
Migrate, Customize & Sustain…
Consolidate platforms, lower infrastructure costs and get value from innovation at Microsoft.
Practice Lead – Kirk Liemohn
Build an award-winning Intranet or Extranet leveraging workflow, doc generation, search and social.
Practice Lead – Bo George
Percent of our customers would “definitely recommend” us to colleagues
Percent rating when asked about the value of our services and the price paid
Percent of our customers rate their satisfaction level with us as “very satisfied”
Percent rating when asked about the technical competency of our consultants
Percent of our customers give us the highest rating when asked about our ability to meet their specific business needs
Number of our customers that provided input to the latest independent survey done by TNS Global
Key Highlights About ThreeWill
- We are ranked in the top 5% of Microsoft partners based on four independent surveys.
- We have built over ten connectors for SharePoint for over twelve software firms including Atlassian, Jive, and Salesforce.
- We are a Microsoft Partner with Gold Application Development and Gold Collaboration & Content competencies.
- We are a Salesforce Product Development Partner.
- Established in 2001,we are based out of Alpharetta, Georgia (the Technology City of the South).
- All our consultants are Microsoft certified (many at the highest level), and each has an average of over ten years of Microsoft development and/or product development experience.
- We have been a part of one of the largest enterprise implementations of SharePoint (over 250K users).
- We have published books, articles, and have produced materials for Microsoft on technologies such as SharePoint, ASP.NET, C#, Office Development, and InfoPath.
- Our focus is not just technology, but also project management and effective and agile processes that ensure predictable results.