ThreeWill is looking for change management professionals motivated by a passion to deliver value for our customer’s technology investments by focusing on how changes related to technology initiatives impact people and their ability to adopt and become proficient with new solutions provided by these initiatives.
The Senior Adoption & Change Management (ACM) Consultant will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our engagements by developing and implementing change management strategies and plans that result in faster adoption, increased proficiency and minimized resistance for technology initiatives.
While this isn’t a technical role, it does require a natural curiosity of how people can leverage technology to work more effectively and sustainably. It is also a role that requires a passion for helping make the benefits of technology accessible to business people in non-technical positions.
This role also includes contributing to a growing ACM practice and participating in practice development activities such as developing new offerings, marketing collateral, and blogs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop change management strategies and detailed plans for change initiatives for customer engagements
- Coach customers and project team on change management principles and their practical application in a project context
- Evaluate the effectiveness of change management strategies and tactics used to promote adoption using quantitative (user metrics, surveys, etc.) and qualitative (observations, communications, etc.) techniques and revise plans, if needed, based on results
- Conduct ongoing risk/impact assessments and provide support throughout the project to determine potential challenges/barriers/resistance and identify corresponding risk mitigation strategies
- Coordinate change management implementation activities, ensuring execution aligns with overall plans, commitments to customers, and schedule/cost targets
- Coordinate with project managers ensuring alignment between change management and technical implementation plans for the initiative
- Work closely with customer project owners to ensure expected benefits are realized
- Develop and execute (or supervise others executing) stakeholder, resistance management, communication, and training plans.
- Develop and deliver communications assets related to the change management plan, e.g., email communications templates, web content, etc.
- Review proposed change management communications for alignment with plan and customer’s corporate communications standards and organizational change culture.
- Develop and deliver training assets related to the change management plan, e.g., training slide decks, webinars, job aids, video shorts, FAQs, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Contribute to the growth and development of ACM practice by participating in activities such as developing new service offerings, marketing collateral, blogs, etc.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Situational awareness and the ability to adjust messaging to your audience
- Ability to communicate with senior leadership/executives
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Excellent active listening skills and attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others toward a shared vision or goal
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to adapt and be flexible as project conditions warrant
- Ability to work independently with customers, be proactive, take initiative, and self-manage
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and translate the benefits into training and communications assets
- Good to excellent user-level understanding of one or more Microsoft Technologies, in particular, Microsoft 365/Office 365
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Psychology, Education, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent and 3-5 years of professional experience in consulting, technology implementation, organizational change management, training/education, or related field. Alternatively, an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Beneficial experience: (the following are not required but are beneficial for candidates)
- Change Management certification (Prosci, ACMP/CCMP, CMI, Changefirst)
- Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist or other Microsoft certifications
- Experience with Learning Management Systems