International solutions provider of digital services currently accelerating the digital transformation of its 10,000 customers around the world.
In this project, the client wanted to migrate their Jive content to Microsoft 365 (M365) before their Jive License expired within a few months. As part of the migration, they also wanted to split selected content within the single Jive instance into four unique M365 tenants based on their geo-regions.
- The solution included:
- Conducting pre-migration workshops with the business and technical teams to explain the migration process, including the needs and expectations of the client during the project
- Creating an inventory of Jive content for the client to then determine what content would be migrated and what would not
- Setting up the M365 tenants within the four migration region
- Performing and validating the Jive content migration into each of the four regional M365 tenants
- Providing the client with an archive backup of their entire Jive content (both migrated content and not migrated content)
- Partnering with this client to ensure migration efforts and timeline fit with their overall migration Change Management plan and timeline
- Streamlining – Decreasing time spent on this project by communicating with pre-migration workshops
- Expertise – ThreeWill draws upon years of expertise achieving complex Jive Migrations
- Improved user experience – Transitioning to M365 gives the client’s users the ability to be more effective at their jobs
- Cost savings – The client stopped paying their expensive Jive licensing cost