ADP is a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics, and compliance expertise. Their unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. To learn more about ADP, visit www.adp.com.
ADP needed to reduce overall collaboration platform costs and consolidate on a unified collaboration platform to serve the entire organization. They also needed to support an overall strategy to leverage Microsoft 365 functions licensed by ADP while allowing the decommissioning of the current Jive instance and therefore eliminate Jive licensing costs. The migration will form the basis for a refreshed high-value collaboration tool that ADP users can leverage in their day-to-day work tasks to improve productivity.
We migrated select Jive Places and related content from the current ADP Jive instance to the ADP Microsoft 365/SharePoint Online tenant, leveraging automated migration utilities and associated consulting. We prioritized and scheduled content migration to minimize the impact on end-user access for ongoing collaboration. This included working with ADP on an overall Communication, Change Management, and Adoption effort.
- Reduced Jive licensing and ongoing support costs
- Reviewed and eliminate unnecessary Jive Places and related content from migration efforts
- Access to relevant information easier for users
- Established an “ownership” mindset among teams to maintain relevant content on an ongoing basis
- The functionality of the new platform motivated users to view this transition as a productivity-enhancing move
- ADP now has a single platform for company communication, collaboration, and coordination