A member-owned Virginia-based Community Credit Union focused on being the premier provider of financial services through their relationships with members, employees, and community.
The member-owned community credit union needed to implement a SharePoint-based Knowledge Base (KB) Solution that could replace a legacy KB Solution for multiple internal stakeholder groups as well as support API access for applications for members and customers.
ThreeWill implemented a centralized Modern SharePoint Knowledge Base solution supporting a diverse set of stakeholder groups, including Knowledge Management Team (content admins & authors), internal (employee) consumers of content, external (members/customers) consumers of content, Information Technology (solutions admins), and management team.
- Updated – Leveraged existing Microsoft 365/SharePoint features for identity management, enterprise search and web content authoring and document management, metadata, and workflow
- Governance – Supported key governance and authoring capabilities, including enhanced WYSIWIG knowledge article authoring capabilities and support for embedded HTML for surfacing selected content via web service to an external website
- Security – Provided flexible security model for security of both KB articles and related document attachments
- Search – Custom search result of UI for articles with filtering based on keywords and synonyms
- Improved User Experience – KB article user feedback mechanism for ongoing quality improvement of content
- Created – Automated migration of content from a legacy system
- Cost savings – Leveraged existing Microsoft 365 licenses
- Future – Ability to take advantage of future rollouts from Microsoft for search and content management