John Underwood is a Technical Evangelist at ThreeWill. He has nearly thirty years of software development experience. He is an experienced technical instructor with superior presentation skills and is proficient in delivering standard curriculum as well as developing and delivering custom curriculum.
SharePoint at it’s best can be a useful repository of company information, but in some cases it can be difficult to find the right data at the right time. This presentation looks and SharePoint Search capabilities for SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013, and provides insights that users and technical resources alike can employ to make search a valuable tool.
SharePoint Users/Power Users, IT Personnel
- Asking the question correctly
- Basic search terms
- Using refiners
- Qualifying search queries
- Search-driven applications
- What is a search-driven application?
- Search-driven apps for users
- Taking it to the next level
- Customizing the results UI
- Search results web parts
- Using Display Templates in SharePoint 2013
- Extending and enhancing search
- Integrating with external data sources
- Custom security trimming