Collaboration is essential to enhancing your Employee Experience
You’ve heard the marketing hype around how Microsoft Teams improves collaboration. You know that improving collaboration is key to improving employee engagement and reaping the broader business benefits of an excellent overall employee experience. You also understand that simply installing a new technology, training users on how to use it, and expecting magic to happen isn’t a winning strategy. You need an approach that makes Microsoft Teams benefits stick.
Microsoft Teams rollouts that are successful both in the short and long term are based on making your team (not technology) the stars of the show. ThreeWill’s Teams Enablement service brings your people to the happy junction of understanding Teams features and how to leverage those features for immediate practical business benefits that help employees thrive.
How does Teams Enablement work?
You’ll work with a dedicated team of professionals to guide you through both the technology and people side of your Teams enablement effort using a process with a proven record of success in real-world deployments.
Partners for Success
You’ll work with a ThreeWill Teams Enablement Specialist and Community Manager. Based on an understanding of the unique characteristics of your business, your Teams Enablement Specialist will guide you through both the technology and people aspects of your initial Teams rollout. Your Community Manager will help you implement ongoing best practices to ensure that Teams adoption and related benefits continue after the initial rollout.
Focus on People
Technology alone is not enough to solve your collaboration problems. Ultimately this means that we’ll help you create a community of users that have knowledge, proficiency, and most importantly belief that meaningful improvements to collaboration are possible with Teams. This also means beginning your rollout by promoting a small group of people through stages from initial interest to knowledgeable users to advocates to brainstormers to drivers & influencers and ultimately to visioners.
Your ThreeWill Team will guide you through a proven process with four main stages:
- Prepare – Understand processes and groups, identify key blockers for teamwork, and do baseline technology enablement (installation, settings, and policies)
- Build Advocates – Develop a group of individuals that can influence and encourage new ways of collaboration
- Onboard – Onboard employees to their initial Teams experience (Awareness, Training, Art of Possible for Collaboration) and
- Reinforce, Synergize, and Extend – Measure and promote ongoing adoption/proficiency, imagine/implement new ways of collaborating
We work with your technology team to guide deployment steps and assist with Teams provisioning, configuration, lifecycle, and policy planning.
Strategy planning, design/development/delivery of communications & training, and validation of user adoption levels.
User Onboarding Guidance & Assistance
- We start small, with a group of people who understand the core of your organization, to help us get to know your business, and the employees that make it happen, and to identify who our early (and late) adopters may be.
- We then start working with our early adopters, training them on not only the features and functionalities of the Microsoft Teams platform but also on practical applications to show them how they can use it in their own work streams and use cases.
- Once we’ve had an opportunity to get a sample your company’s culture and work patterns via the early adopters, we move into the full onboarding phase, working with different “Onboarding Groups” to make sure everyone in your organization receives both the functional and practical training that makes Teams work for them.
- Once Onboarding begins, we begin measuring usage statistics to track overall adoption and provide ongoing support and education with Weekly “Teams Q&A” sessions where anyone in the organization can ask their questions and get immediate answers from our experts.