Software Quality Assurance Engineer for ThreeWill
- Test out-of-the-box and custom functionality in SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, Microsoft 365, and more.
- Test a variety of intranet sites, employee portals, onboarding systems, etc. (some already in place and some built from the ground up) for multiple customers.
- Test across multiple operating systems and web browsers, including mobile devices as needed.
- Develop and maintain Test Cases, Test Runs, and Bugs throughout the Project Lifecycle and beyond.
- Using Scrum, work closely with Developers and the rest of the team to ensure a high-quality product.
- Utilize both cloud (i.e. Microsoft Azure) and on-premise QA environments for testing.
- Work hard to put myself in the end users’ shoes on a daily basis to make sure our customers are getting everything out of the applications and services they want, and more.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer for a Gaming Company
- Create multiple Test Plans and Game Testing Checklists for various game titles.
- Perform Game Testing and Server Testing on a daily basis.
- Serve as the Lead on a 3-4 month project involving several other SQA Engineers.
- Utilize automated tools for game testing.
Test Analyst at a leading Credit Card Processing Company
- Test project functionality in web-based and mainframe environments.
- Serve as the Lead Test Analyst on a high-priority web-based initiative, overseeing 9 on- and off-site Test Analysts.
- Configure test environments and create strategies for product development and certification.
- Assure test data, schedule automated/manual tests.
- Approve results documentation and tracking systems updates.
- Manage test script creation for functional (positive and negative), regression and stress testing.
BS. in Business Administration (Information Systems Management), Auburn University, Auburn, AL (2005)
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL)
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level Agile Extension (CTFL-AT)
- ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Analyst (CTAL-TA)
- ASTQB Certified Mobile Tester (CMT)
Technical Testing Tools
WinRunner, Test Governor, HP Quality Center (Test Plan, Test Lab, and Defect Tracker), Bugzilla, HP QuickTest Professional, Visio, Drafter, SOAP Sonar, WSDL Weaver, Jira, Microsoft Test Manager
Windows (7-10), VirtualBox, Azure, Cloudshare, Windows Server, MQ, CICS (mainframe), GUI interface, Linux, iOS and Android (desktop and mobile devices), Windows Mobile
Microsoft Office/O365, SharePoint 2007-2013, SQL Server, VSTS, Outlook, Various Browsers (IE6-IE11, Edge, FF, Chrome, Safari)