Headquartered in Georgia, this financial services organization has over $6B in assets and over 400,000 members and is among the top 25 largest credit unions in the U.S..
This organization needed to replace a legacy Knowledge Base (KB) solution for multiple internal stakeholder groups as well as support API access for applications that support external users.
Evaluated solution alternatives:
- A quantitative requirements-based scoring approach
- A qualitative review of usability characteristics
From this, ThreeWill developed POCs for most viable candidates for the final knowledge base strategy solution.
- Narrowed focus to two alternatives while reviewing a comprehensive set of business requirements.
- Provided business users with Proof-of-Concept solutions using samples of production data to more effectively compare usability between alternatives.
- Identified a SharePoint Online solution based on Modern SharePoint pages that leverages additional capabilities provided by the full ecosystem of Microsoft 365 applications and infrastructure.
- Developed an initial production project plan combining technology implementation as well as user adoption and change management elements.